- Limited Edition of 5
- Signed and numbered
- Printed with 14.5mm white border on A3 size paper
Epson Archival Inks
These are pigment inks and designed to maintain their colours for 100 years or more when printed onto compatible high quality cotton stocks paper.
Rather than the standard CMYK inkjet cartridges, the printer used to create Giclée prints will typically have 10 ink cartridges. This allows for the largest depth of colour (colour gamut) with the ability to reproduce the finest differences in colour tones and shading.
- Features a contoured surface for enhanced colour expression.
- Archival quality, image stability and a clean matt surface.
- Paper size A3 - 297 x 420mm
- Ilford Textured Cotton Rag - 310gsm
- Frames are not included
- Colours may vary to what is visible on screen.
- Each print will come carefully placed inside a cellophane pocket the print is backed with boxboard and wrapped in tissue that is placed inside a rigid card mailing envelope.